Boca Raton, FL March 8, 2019: Paradigm Systems has announced the release of version 5.1.1 of their UniVerse and UniData database management system Mercury Flash.
· Some of the improvements you will find in Flash 5.1.1:
· Improved Master Scheduler for more efficient scheduling
· Improved AutoTune now tunes more parameters
· Improved file resizing keeps files tuned correctly, longer
· New larger, more detailed gauges to track system load, memory, licenses and LCT usage
· Improved caching for quicker response and navigation
· New translation interface supports 92 languages
Mercury Flash is the state-of-the-art web based management console specifically designed for the UniVerse and UniData databases. Mercury Flash version 5 was released in July of 2018 and over the past 8 months has experienced incredible growth and acceptance in the community and has quickly become the go to solution for U2 database management and tuning.
Mercury Flash does more than just perform a deep, extensive analysis of all your database files - it literally learns as your database grows. The more knowledge you feed into it, the more effective it becomes at both supporting and empowering the way you like to work. It can even make calculations and recommend adjustments based on not just the current size of a database file, but the projected file size that will handle your future data needs. It's a tool designed to free up your valuable time, automating recurring tasks so that you can get back to doing what you do best: moving your business forward and achieving your long-term goals in the most proactive way possible.
If you'd like to find out more information about the benefits of using Mercury Flash, visit our website at www.paradigm-systems.us or call us at 561-705-3688.